where have my babies gone?
My little kids are getting so big! They both went for check-ups yesterday. It was supposed to be Colette's 6 month check-up but since she is already 8 months they just skipped to her 9 month! I'm a little behind here. But still, here's the stats:
Colette Dallas
8 Months
15.8 pounds
26.3 inches
She is pulling herself up, and getting on all fours. But not actual crawling yet. She eats all kinds of baby foods and has started little finger foods that she picks up with her little pinchers! I know! She is growing up too fast!

She is pulling herself up, and getting on all fours. But not actual crawling yet. She eats all kinds of baby foods and has started little finger foods that she picks up with her little pinchers! I know! She is growing up too fast!
Parker L.
20 Months
25 pounds
32 inches
Parker sat by me at the big kid table for breakfast and ate a bowl of cereal this morning! He's a little man. It was a mess, but Colette was in the high chair and so he needed a place to sit. He talks pretty well. His favorite thing is to look out the window and watch for Richard to get home from work. He keeps saying, "Daddy go..." He loves cars and making animal noises. Wow, kids are fun!
man they are getting big! too cute! love the bow with the c on it!! to cute!! question, how do you get your corners rounded on your pictures below?? i know im not smart!!
ReplyDeleteAAWWW!! They are getting sooooo big!!!! Miss you guys!! Love your blog!!!! Keep um coming girl!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are getting so big!! And they are so cute. I love how you can tell they are going to be close friends.
ReplyDeleteThe little captions you put under their pictures crack me up! This reminds me, Cooper had her two week wellness check that I need to blog about...
ReplyDeleteYour little kids are soooo cute! I love it! They are getting so big and yet compared to my kids, they are still tiny :)
ReplyDeleteCrazy how fast time goes! Some days I look at Natalie and think, "Remember when you were little?" And she is only 6 months! I don't know what I'll do when she is 8 months and older. We are going to miss you guys, but so glad we have blogging to keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteI love Parker's "bursting" picture. So cute!
cute cute! i love the burst picture too:)
ReplyDeleteThey are sooo cute! Thanks for you posts on my blog. Right after the boys were born that post you made, made my cry hehe... I really miss you sometimes! =) Your babies are so cute. You are such a great mom. I can tell you love being mom. You make it look like so much fun.
ReplyDelete