i'm bringin blogging back...
Make a wish...










Did you miss me? Here's catching up...
buying a computer, waiting for it to come, buying an air conditioner, sweating until it comes, playing wii with max and moriah, making a mii of every imaginable person in our family in case they would happen to come play, eating, sneezing, sniffling, laughing, shopping, not sleeping, talking, game playing, yellowstone touring, buffalo dodging, corn dog eating, barbeque overdosing, firework watching, patriotic feeling, gardening, reading, potato salad overmaking, michelle's famous cookie binging saving my unfortunate cookie burning, teething and naturally thereafter weaning, continued not sleeping, crying, family leaving, ups arriving, box opening, exciting, plugging, programming, connecting, and finally
blogging.
buying a computer, waiting for it to come, buying an air conditioner, sweating until it comes, playing wii with max and moriah, making a mii of every imaginable person in our family in case they would happen to come play, eating, sneezing, sniffling, laughing, shopping, not sleeping, talking, game playing, yellowstone touring, buffalo dodging, corn dog eating, barbeque overdosing, firework watching, patriotic feeling, gardening, reading, potato salad overmaking, michelle's famous cookie binging saving my unfortunate cookie burning, teething and naturally thereafter weaning, continued not sleeping, crying, family leaving, ups arriving, box opening, exciting, plugging, programming, connecting, and finally
blogging.
I'm glad you got a computer! lots of cute pictures and it looks like you guys have had a lot of fun over the weeks!! :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to blogging. I would be so lost without it ;)
ReplyDeletegret to have you back. Its fun to see pictures of Michelle's family! I can not believe how big Moriah is! She remings me a lot of craigs little girl Kaydence.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to the blogging world! We've missed your updates. Love all the pictures and seeing how big the kiddos are getting.
ReplyDeleteNice post! It's fun to see your kids as they grow.
ReplyDeletei know...me too...i just don't want to!~ AHHH!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so cute in the pic on your bed! I love how tired Parker looks. Makes me want to scoop him up!
ReplyDeleteYay! You're back! I love all the pictures and Colette is so beautiful and cute in her summer clothes. I love how Parker doesn't have hair yet, he is so stinkin' cute and makes the most priceless facial expressions.
ReplyDeleteYYAAAYYYYYYY!!!! I didn't even notice you gone too much... because the same DANG thing happened to us!!!! I just got ours hooked up yesterday!!!! So excited to read your upcoming stuff! We miss your guys' faces!!!!! Hope to see you soon!!!!
ReplyDeletePS- Brody says, "Hi" to your ninos!