reader's beware!
This is our small scale effort at creating our mini-house of horrors in honor of Anji. I know we aren't even close, but this time of year really makes us wish we could come see our sister and all the disturbing relics that adorn her own haunted mansion. We'll have to wait until we have a proper garden for the guillotine {chöp-yûr-hæd-off}. But here's the best we've got:
help yourself: decaying bits, feathers from something,
and just normal everyday treats, right?
"has anyone seen flo?"
true story: it was in the middle of nowhere, behind a small house that was for sale and obviously uninhabited. creepy branches none the less. a little bit of black spray paint... small stuffed birds... cheap bat rings... and voila... what's halloween without a little innocent trespassing.

How fun that you go all out for Halloween? And I think that the bird on your door is really creepy.. like if I had to come to your place I would hope that you would answer the door really quick because I feel like it was staring me down!
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you guys!! The decorations look so creepy!! I'm a tad bit jealous to be honest. I always covet everyone else's decorations and I want them for myself. I wish I was more crafty. One day we will have to have a fun Halloween crafting weekend marathon @ my house, so start finding a saving the cute ideas you come across. I love you all more than Halloween (that's a lot) :o) XoOxXOx
ReplyDeleteLove your decorations! Bring back a lot of memories. You are so creative with you blog. I love it! When Richard is ready to do his internship stuff or look for a job... don't forget to look at Boise =)
ReplyDeleteVery Scary! Im glad poor little Colette wasnt roped into all of the frightening happenings in your house! She's too cute to every be scary
ReplyDeleteside note-i was talking to my japanese friend and i asked her what all the people say to my kids in Japanese when then see them. she said they say cute so i said it back then she told me to watch my pronunciation cuz if i dont do it right im saying 'scary' instead of 'cute'. funny how those two words sound the same...just incase your wondering i wont be saying it at all cuz im sure i'll say it wrong! but Parker looked very Scarily cute-the one time both meaning would work!
LOve Parkers face in the first picture... he is a total crack up! And way to get all crafty!!
ReplyDelete