christmas party

Our ward activities committee is the best I've ever seen. It is my opinion, shared with many others, that if the brethren in Salt Lake City had met Aubrie Knight they would have reconsidered their recent move to remove this calling from the church. The activities that she has done have been superb, to say the least. We had so much fun at our ward party on Saturday. It was so exquisite down to every detail, and this Aubrie did seven months pregnant.


They asked Parker to be a sheep for the Nativity

He was a little less than enthused...

He was a lot less than enthused...

But Colette kept sneaking onto the set...
so she was promoted to sheep #5 understudy

she had other things in mind...

let's just say, she left the ninety and nine




Can i just have a moment here to say...
I made Colette's shirt and skirt!
The skirt is from an old dress of mine.
The shirt is from a dollar scrap of fabric at walmart.
since 90% of things I sew have to be thrown away...
I was pretty happy that these turned out so well.
except she busted a seam in the shirt before the night was over.
not bad for a three dollar outfit, eh?

Parker finally getting a glimpse at the baby Jesus...
too bad the manger is now empty

Oh boy! Here comes Santa Claus!

Please get me away from Santa Claus!

That's better...


(ps, I just want to say that about 90% of these pictures were taken by the talented lens of Jackie Price. I'm sure you can easily guess which pictures are hers. They are the ones that aren't blurry! Thanks Jackie!)

Comments

  1. Couple of thoughts.. 1) what cute sheep your children make! and what an adorable sheep costume! 2) You are so talented to make such a cute little outfit for Colette, I LOVE the shirt! 3) Jackie takes really good pictures.. but maybe it just helps when you have super cute kids to take pictures of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley you are so talented! I loved her outfit. I'm sorry that things have been pouring rain there as well. I'll pray for you. Anything else I can do? Thanks for your comment, it helped cheer me up. And yes, we would LOVE to have you swing by on your way to Vegas if you have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Heather, your kids are so adorable! They make great models! And your pictures turned out great too! I can't believe you are so good at sewing, you really have a talent at creating cute outfits! Poor Steve, I mean Santa, only about three kids liked him. Ha ha, it was a really fun night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Props to you on the cute outfit! I couldn't have done it. And, yes, what cute sheep your kids make :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I can't believe you made that outfit! Its soo cute! Super Impressed! Looks like the kids had fun - except maybe the Santa experience... Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize you made her outfit. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay super super cute outfit! Her outfit on Sunday was adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the shirt and skirt. They look great! =) Collette and Parker are so cute. Hope you all have a great Christmas. Hope to talk to you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thinking how ADORABLE Colette's outfit was and then I read that you made it! That's talent. The Christmas party looked soo fun! We were sad we missed it but we had to go to my lame work party. boo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, first off, FLIPPIN' ADORABLE SHEEP!! And second, what apartment are you guys in again? I'm trying to get addresses for Christmas cards but I can't remember what number you guys are in! Let me know!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!