Happy Easter!

Easter is such a special holiday for me. 
I love Spring. I love my Savior. I love Easter.
We spent the day at, who else, Randy and Sonia's.
{Party central.}
Karlee set up a killer Easter egg hunt for the kids in the backyard.
It was better than the church hunt, because it was just the two of them!
Score.
Plus the sun was shining.
I can't believe it.
We actually got a little sunburned!

Ready, Set, GO!

Two baskets full!
Parker showing off his loot.

They tried sneaking some eggs out in their Easter best, but mom didn't want them to get dirty.

I think Parker is about to sneeze.


I know the suit is a little big, but I want to eat this handsome kid up!
Richard had a matching tie, but like a dork I forgot to take a picture of them together.

My little tomboy cried for twenty minutes when I put this dress on because it was too poofy.
She acted like she couldn't walk and kept falling on her face, on purpose.




I hope you had as great of a day as we did!
Happy Easter!

{is anybody else eating Cadbury filled eggs for breakfast?}

Comments

  1. They look so cute! I love Easter too. It is one of my favorite times of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so cute in their easter outfits! i love easter too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Your sweeties are soo cute! Like a dork, I forgot to take ANY pics of Hannah in her easter dress!!! Oh well. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ashley! Collette's dress is gorgeous and Parker looks like such a stud! I love Easter too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!