I want to say Boy.. but I am really thinking its a girl! I can't wait for you to find out.. What do you think he or she is?
I say girl too!! Yay for Heather's agreeing!!
Girl!!
Mmmm.... I'm also going with girl.
Girl
I think Girl too even though I want you to have another boy and be like us :) Good luck and let us know!!! Hope you are feeling great! LOve love love!
Girl! :) Congratulations!
boy!
both!
I am slow, but congrats!! i love reading your blogs about the kids! They are so cute!
Thanks friend!
I want to say Boy.. but I am really thinking its a girl! I can't wait for you to find out.. What do you think he or she is?
ReplyDeleteI say girl too!! Yay for Heather's agreeing!!
ReplyDeleteGirl!!
ReplyDeleteMmmm.... I'm also going with girl.
ReplyDeleteGirl
ReplyDeleteI think Girl too even though I want you to have another boy and be like us :) Good luck and let us know!!! Hope you are feeling great! LOve love love!
ReplyDeleteGirl! :) Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteboy!
ReplyDeleteboth!
ReplyDeleteI am slow, but congrats!! i love reading your blogs about the kids! They are so cute!
ReplyDelete