carving pumpkins

Our good friends down the street have the coolest pumpkin patch. 
Since Richard home teaches them, we got some free pickins'.
They were the coolest lumpiest most charming free pumpkins I've ever seen. 

"I'll save these for later..." 

Parker dug right in. 
Any excuse to do something dirty and slimy. 

Colette is turning into Miss Apprehension.

That was the extent of her help.
One poke with a giant spoon, then she ran away.

Mitchell of course is always on the outside looking in....
well, actually in this picture he would be on the inside looking out...
He is just watching on the sidelines...
is what I'm trying 
to 
say.

Daddy to my rescue!
Now I'm happy!




When Richard was proof-reading this post for me,
he swears that his face in this picture looks like his pumpkin
{see pumpkin below on the left, the finished product}


Richard's is on the left - he was going for Elephant Man 
{and NO he doesn't look like that, right?} 

Mine is on the right - well, you all know who that is... harry potter?
I mean yeah his glasses broke, but I figured that kind of worked because his glasses are always broken anyway.

I can't wait for my kids to dress up in their costumes!

{Psst. There is another post below. I've been busy today.}

Comments

  1. Happy Halloween! Good job on the pumpkins. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pumpkins! That is so funny that Colette wouldn't even touch it. (Turning girly girl?) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pumpkins... i love the harry potter pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!