this week

It's been one of those weeks,
where you go to the store 8 times in 5 days,
where you've confused which baskets of laundry were clean and which were dirty
(because you failed to put them away),
your husband has done the dishes 100% more than you have,
you pour rotten milk on your cereal,
you shatter two different glasses within 10 minutes,
your children use words like "Cuckoo" to describe you to their preschool,
and you still keep saying it's Tuesday, even though it is in fact Thursday night.

And by you, I mean me.

Oh well.

Tomorrow is Wednesday,
I mean FRIDAY.

Then I will be okay.


Yes, my kids use snake puppets
{from Ikea}
to brush their teeth.

It's not much, 
but it makes me laugh during a laughable week like this.

Comments

  1. Oh my, what a week! Good for you to find something to laugh at, and I hope the weekend isn't quite so eventful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like quite a week. I've had those weeks before! It is a good thing we have good husbands to help us keep our heads on straight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!