Stop, Drop and Roll...

It was Fire Awareness week which correlated perfectly with our Preschool schedule. 
We just covered Firefighters with the letter F, taught by the lovely Miss Miranda.
It was by far a favorite with all the kids.

So we took a field trip to the local fire station.

I have to warn you that these pictures were taken from, 
well NOT a smart phone.
{so can I call it a stupid phone?}
More like I'm a stupid mom that forgot my camera.

Eating cookies in the fire truck.

Why does Mitchell get to sit in the front?

Why does Colette get to DRIVE?

Sadie our preschool friend, with Colette

Cousin Hannah, Colette, Parker and Sadie

They had a simulation where a trailer was filled with "smoke"
{more like dry ice}
and the kids had to go through and see what to do in case of a fire.

There's one...

And TWO!
They both made it out safely.

Comments