For Michelle...

Aunt Michelle has been missing us...
Not as much as we miss her.

She requested pictures of what we were up too...

So here they are.

We went horse back riding at our Relief Society President's house.
She has a horse ranch.


He's taken.


Mitchell was excited...



...to watch from Mommy's lap


Ah... much better.






They had a barrel racing competition


My city boy got FIRST PLACE!
WAHOOO!!!


Colette determines she is now a cowgirl.
Grandpa Gary in Texas will be proud to hear it.




Later this week, we had 
PRESCHOOL GRADUATION!

It was Parker's second year of Preschool and Colette's first.

I am so proud of my sweet girl. 
She was in a class of kids a year older than her, 
and she kept up very nicely.
She learned her letters and numbers, 
and can spell her name.

I think she is ready to start Kindergarten with Parker.


Preschool Class of 2014


SUMMER BEGINS!

Comments

  1. Girl, did you get a new camera? Your pictures are looking wonderful! I was running on the road the other day when guess who drove by, only to turn around and come back because she recognized me? TESS! She is dating my neighbor's brother, small world. I think your children need another dairy trip, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, cowgirl or not, Grandpa Gary is proud of Colette & Parker. Mitchel, I think will do very well on a motorbike (a modern day horse) or maybe a Kubota, 4 wheeler!! Yesssss.
    Great stuff. Love all y'all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!