HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Well, 11/11 has come and gone again!
31 YEARS OLD!
GOT MY WISH!!!
It's fun when we discovered that I was 31 weeks pregnant on my 31st birthday!
I mean when is that EVER going to happen again.
Like always, I had a wonderful birthday.
Many well wishes from my friends and family.
Flowers, spatulas, perfumes, pedicure supplies, a blanket, blueberry syrup, a cupcake,
cold hard cash, and a chocolate bowl full of fruit...
I was truly pampered!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Richard got me a SILHOUETTE CAMEO!
look out craft stores...
I don't exactly know what I am going to do with it,
but I CAN do LOTS of things with it.
So stay tuned for projects.
What a wonderful day.
Thanks mom and dad for what you did for me 31 years ago.
I'm glad to be here.
{P.S. PLEASE READ THE "RICH MOMENT" ON THE SIDEBAR
BEFORE YOU GO...
IT'S PROBABLY THE FUNNIEST TO DATE!}
-------------------------------------------------------->
{P.S. PLEASE READ THE "RICH MOMENT" ON THE SIDEBAR
BEFORE YOU GO...
IT'S PROBABLY THE FUNNIEST TO DATE!}
-------------------------------------------------------->


I'm so glad you had a good birthday. Happy belated birthday! And you are right, the Rich moment is very funny. His response was perfect.
ReplyDeleteHappy happy birthday friend! Sounds like you had a great day- and I'm sure you deserved it! And I have to agree, your rich moment was probably the funniest you've posted!
ReplyDelete