100
Today is the kid's 100TH day of school!
So the teacher said they could dress like they were 100.
Kid's just grow up so fast.
Before you know it, they have grey hair.
Apparently to Parker, being 100 means you are always in a blank stare.
I asked him why he did that, and he said,
"When you are that old, you don't have any idea what's going on."
haha.
No offense to all the 100 year olds out there.
This kid is going to be an actor.
I mean just look at that face!
It was made for the screen!
Colette was super fun too.
When she said she wanted to dress like an old lady,
for some reason I immediately pictured curlers,
and mismatched socks.
And then she had to get a dusting in her hair too.
She's pretty hot for 100.
All you have to do is blink and suddenly your children have gray hair,
and they are older than you.
On the opposite extreme,
we have our brand new Britta.
We took some more pictures,
this time with all the kids.
(Can you guess who is the third child...)
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw Mitchell's progression in these pictures...
He just couldn't take the temptation any longer!
He had to grab her face.
Beautiful Sisters.
As part of the 100 days of school, Colette and Parker had to fill out a survey.
When asked, "What do you wish you had 100 of?"
Colette's response was, "Sisters."
And they would all be very lucky to have her as an older sister.
Then there's big brother.
Parker looks like a teenager in this picture to me.
POP!
Yeah, and that's the best we could get from Mitchell.
I joked with my in-laws that all the other pictures of him and Britta,
could be used against him in a court of law.
Lots of face grabbing and tears.
So, just for today, I have children ranging in age from 0 to 100.
That's a day I'd like to remember.
.jpg)
Beat thing ever! (I mean since the last time I said that on your blog...) This is a brilliant way to celebrate 100th day! Who wants to bring 100 pennies to class when you could just be 100!? And I love the pictures with Britta. Could they be any sweeter? Colette looks like a pro holding her and yes Parker looks like a teenager and Mitchell just has so much love to give ;)
ReplyDelete