Outdoor Nonsense


We were at our friends house for dinner, 
and Mitchell was cracking Britta up!

Thanks to J.Ann for playing our Lion King theme music in the background



Our friends, the Hyde's, also let us ride their horses.


Too cute to ride horses!
(or too scared, one of the two.)


And then there's Britta!


True to Parker fashion, he needed to be outfitted in  his cowboy costume.


And of course, more Britta!


Colette, also in her cowboy attire, was wearing her Dad's old cowboy hat.
(that he wore for fun in Las Vegas)


Man, my kids are growing up too fast!
I asked them to pose like Cowboys.
Colette got that stern, tough face down quick!

photozealous parents!
Our good friends, the Waite's were there also. 


Onto another outdoor adventure...

Then it was on to S'MORES in the backyard with our cousins!


Parker was like the old man in his rocking chair by the fire strumming the GEETAR.
I love this boy with his old soul.


And more photozealous people...
(nice photobomb Tess!)


More Britta bright-eyed love.


And we are eating applesauce people!!!


She actually just licks it up.
Funny girl.




-intermission-
 Late night movie night!

I've got a blueberry for a daughter!


While I was eating my kid's snacks during church,
I found a beautiful Cheerio that loves me!
-end intermission-



Back outside we have another adventure,
Rigby Lake
(I say the word "lake" and "beach" in this next segment with very loose interpretations)

cute baby toes in the frigid water.


I'm about to get pelted with muddy sand.


A make shift shelter for my baby.


I couldn't believe that Mitchell got into the water.
He's so timid about stuff like that.
And best of all, he was the last one out!


My bathing beauties.


sand angels.


What have you been doing outside this summer?

Stay tuned... Birthday week is coming...
.

Comments