We need to talk

It's about time that I told you something...




Well, maybe it's better I just show you...


 You got it, that's Skifton Baby #5!


So to answer your unasked questions...

I am about 17 weeks along.
Due date is March 17th
(St. Patty's Day!)
My Irish mother would be so proud.
I will find out the gender on October 30.
(With a boy, girl, boy, girl pattern going, the pressure is on!)
but I was never good at Math.

Umm let's see, what else?
I've felt terrible.
Lots of morning sickness.
Lots of headaches.
Lots of fatigue.
But in spite of it all, 
LOTS OF EXCITEMENT!

Although after 5 pregnancies,
that began 9 years ago,
I'm noticing how outdated my maternity clothes are.
haha.

I've always dreamed of having 5 kids.
Just seemed like the right number.
So I'm happy to say we've almost made it!



Comments

  1. Congrats! Hope you feel better soon and can get some of that second trimester energy flowing before you hit your third!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley! So happy for you! I need to come visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That is so exciting, congrats! So exciting for the whole family! Ps my phone lost your number so could you text me or email it to me or something? Ok thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!