Las Vegas Thanksgiving
Who's ready to go to Grandma's house!
We are!
One state closer.
Still ready!!!
Getting closer...
Yep, still ready...
We made it!
Grandma's house is rockin'!
Lots of cousin time.
Russell and Britta were so SOOOO kill-me-because-I-can't-take-it cute.
He called her "ritta" and they loved playing together and following each other around.
Always side by side
Soaking in the hot tub
Too much fun for one day!
Nice shot!
Innocent until proven guilty
Everybody is OK!
Puppy time!
Can I just say that my in-laws have the BEST backyard in Las Vegas.
You have no idea you are in the desert.
Trees and grass and slides and a pool!
The kids love getting out here and playing all day.
Especially our little tree climber.
I'd have joined her, but the poor figs...
I don't think they could have taken this pregnant body.
Others aren't so fond of heights.
Sometimes you find a cousin up there too.
A rousing game of HOT POTATO!
Living in Idaho you think we would be really good at it.
Guess who wins!!
Now moving on to the best part of Thanksgiving,
the FOOD!!
Britta, Parker and I were on pie duty the day before...
And boy did we take it seriously.
We watched Iron Chef a lot that day to pump us up.
Bring it on Bobby Flay.
Today's secret ingredient is: PUMPKIN!
6 pies later...
Parker is a cute little sous chef.
Thanksgiving had it's inevitable wrestling matches.
I feel like Christian is about to get a backache.
And of course,
GAMES!!!
After we returned home from our wonderful visit,
we couldn't wait to put up the Christmas tree!
(Especially since I got it on clearance for $100 last year after Christmas!)
We are ready Santa!
Sonia made a very cute advent calendar for me!
The design was the genius of Karlee, Richard's cousin in Memphis.
Her business where you may also purchase this adorable calendar
is Letters&Co.
Norwegian pine
flocked
pre-lit
worth every penny!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
&
MERRY CHRISTMAS!





























Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!