by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2018!!
This is the second year in a row that we've been at my sister's house for New Year's.
I like this tradition!
We played a killer game of WATCH YO' MOUTH!
We both had braces for a very long time, can you tell?
My kids loving on Michelle's baby was great practice for our new girl!
Parker and his littler sister holding hands.
I don't even have the words...
Me with my sister's beautiful kids that I love so so much.
And my kids with Aunt Michelle who we love so so much!
Best cousins ever!
And my kids match the padded walls behind in the church gym.
They not only match each other, but the church color scheme as well!
Coordinating Christmas outfits for the win!
For my birthday back in November,
Richard bought me tickets to the SALT LAKE SYMPHONY!
So while we were down at my sister's for New Year's,
we went to a great show on the 30th.
We love being with our kids so much that we don't go out like this except maybe once a year.
But when we do, it is SOOO Fun and we love being together SOOO Much!
Did I mention the best part was that the symphony was
Richard has been playing the game with us for months now when we have the time.
The music is SO BEAUTIFUL!
I'm always commenting on how the songs remind of me of other things.
So it was a very thoughtful gift to take me to this.
Especially because I got to see great cosplay people to!
Nerds at symphonies.
What else do you expect?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!












Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!