Mitchell is 6 on the 6th!

Mitchell the Man is SIX YEARS OLD!

The annual ritual of blowing out the fire
before it ruins everyone's dessert has commenced.


We cashed in on a Groupon gift from Randy and Sonia
and took the kids to BATTLE ZONE! 


Best part was that we had the place all to ourselves!


Lots of jumping...


Trying to be just like big brother...


Best way to play basketball.


Again, trying to be just like big brother!


Total Knock Out!


Britta and I brought cookies to Mitchell's school for snack time!


And Mom's so mean, he had to do his homework on his birthday!


But you know what I love about Mitchell,
he LOVES homework.
He does the whole months packet of homework in just a couple days.
I try to get him to do one worksheet a day like it says, 
but he just keeps going.

He is very good at reading most words, even scriptures!
He is learning a lot about Math and frequently quizzes me
to make sure I'm up to par on my addition facts.

He will also ask me to give him spelling tests.
He doesn't take them at school, 
this is completely something he invented in his mind that he needs to do.
So I think of about ten sight words on the fly that he can spell on a piece of paper,
and then I give him an A+

What a funny guy!
He's still as easy going as ever.
Very little irritates him.
Except if you mess with his Minecraft...
or your name is Britta...
then he gets a little annoyed sometimes.

But he's just our fun-loving happy boy
with very little to distress or vex him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCHELL!

Comments