Cora is ONE!

HAPPY Pi DAY!

Baby Cora turned ONE on 3.14!!!!


Fastest year EVER!



My big girl!



Mean Mommy took her to the doctor for a check-up on her birthday.



She was not amused.



That's right.
Just pretend you're in the forest.


Grandma bought her two adorable swimsuits!!
She already took them for a dip.




She knows where her bottle is and will adamantly point at the fridge when she wants it.
One day, however, it wasn't the bottle she wanted, but the spare cube of butter.
Turns out, it is a great teether! Soft... cold... delicious...


But let's be real, 
PIE IS BETTER!!


Want some?


Just kidding...
go away...


She has a fetish of keeping her mouth open.
I don't know if she is trying to talk,
always hungry,
or part hippopotamus.



Don't forget the crust!


BIRTHDAY BATH!
(Mouth open)





She's a complete doll.
She just started taking a couple steps shortly after her birthday.
She will confidently take about 6 or 7 before grabbing onto something,
or sitting down in extreme fatigue.

She has a sweet courtesy laugh.
When we are all hamming it up,
we will hear a nice polite chuckle from her direction.

She has two teeth broken in on the bottom,
and two more just about to pop on the top.

She eat most foods that we are eating.
She favors bananas, peanut butter and oatmeal best of all.
She would prefer not to eat cheddar cheese
or green beans.
Polite pass (throw them on the floor).

She is still pretty small.
Her 12 month clothes drown her!
But I'm kind of partial to keeping her from growing up.

We all love to hold her.
Which means she isn't happy unless she's being held.

She is a Grandma's girl.
She knows exact which bedroom door is Grandma's,
and will crawl over to it and push it open!
She knows exactly which chair Grandma sits in,
and will crawl over as fast as she can
before Grandma even has a chance to sit down!

She won't even let me set her down for a quick picture!
I secretly love seeing these precious hands reach up for me.
Mother hood is the greatest, most fulfilling element of my life.


I feel like I spent a lot of time trying to find myself,
And being a mother has brought me everything I was looking for.

Comments