A visit, or two, or three
VISIT ONE
Bishop Tim Melton from Las Vegas found his way to our house
With his sweet daughter Amy (taking the picture)
It's wonderful to meet people that have helped mold Richard into the marvelous man that he is.
He brought a lot of laughter into our home!
VISIT TWO
Now who is the mystery guest on the couch?
Another Bishop!
This time in the form of Richard Holley!
He and his wife Betsey came for a day.
(Remember her last visit here)
We took them to a pumpkin patch in the snow.
Betsey stayed in the car with Michelle and Jackie and Cora.
In fact, I think there were fewer people actually outside in the pumpkin patch.
just kidding.
Sheltered by the train rides!
VISIT THREE
DOUG!
Richard's brother Doug came to visit from HUNGARY!
He brought a friend named Atila.
(He's camera shy--not imaginary)
They are in the restaurant business together.
They made us a 5 star dinner of ribs, pulled pork and coleslaw!
I'd have taken a picture, but we ate it too fast.
(Atila took the picture. I promise he's real.)
We rented a big prison van* so we could all fit and ride together!
We rented a big prison van* so we could all fit and ride together!
Mesa Falls on the way!
Lower Mesa Falls
IDAHO FALLS!
(we have this thing with falls)
Jonah tagged along too.
Because you know, he's really good at reading stories to the kids,
and Cora needed some place to sit.
(and he still lives in a fantasy world where he thinks he can beat me at Power Grid.)
I know this photo is dark and blurry,
but in the very back,
behind Jonah,
is the rare Atila sighting!
See!
I told you he exists!
This was the farewell breakfast.
Where else?
Come visit me, and I'll take you there too.
(but only when you leave!)
😂
*prison van is a term coined by my Dad,Grandpa Gary who may or may not actually buy used vans from prisons formally used for prison transport.
Now all vans larger than a minivan have adopted the endearing title by my children.











Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!