Quarantine
Just like the rest of the world, a lot has changed in our routine around here.
Online school,
online working
online shopping,
and
warmer weather!
It has been kind of a nice staycation.
Because no one here is sick.
And we are having lots of fun!
Until...
Someone broke their collar bone.
Someone in our family has the injury-prone gene.
He snipped his fingers,
he got stitches on his tongue,
and now...
he's broken his collar bone.
Have you guessed yet?
YES
it's MITCHELL!
Poor trauma king.
He has surgery on Tuesday to put a plate in.
Meanwhile in paradise,
Cora's life has been in the lap of luxury
AKA
hanging out in Grandma's room.
And we always make time for baby yoga.
(search on YouTube -- Great Wolf Lodge Yoga)
It warms my heart when Cora comes and grabs my hand,
points at the t.v. and says, "YOGA!"
A girl after my own heart.
Britta and Colette have gotten pretty good at it too...
but just ignore Parker there in the background...
he must be doing something else?
Even though Richard's working from home
and we can talk to each other whenever we want now
💗BLISS💗
We've continued our habit of playing Words With Friends to pass the day.
We've continued our habit of playing Words With Friends to pass the day.
He's really good at this game.
He beats me constantly,
and I can get a little competitive.
(I'm the pink letters)
I can't even play anyone else,
because he's so difficult to beat.
I have to focus all my intellect on this one purpose...
We made a toilet paper run to Sam's Club.
This is waiting to get in before it opens!
But we got toilet paper,
and saw my Uncle Rod.
Everyone was really nice and polite.
No news stories here.
Parker and Cora are becoming best buds.
She points to him and says, "SHOULDERS"
Then he obliges by packing her around on his shoulders.
He's a great big brother to her.
The kids are building forts...
Richard's building an addition for Jackie...
haha, well, he has had some help.
And most importantly,
WE HUNT FOR THE RING OF POWER!
This is a phenomenal game!
You are either the hobbits running and hiding,
or you are the Nazgul hunting for them.
It's EXHILARATING either way.
Michelle, Richard and I are having a blast taking turns with this game.











sure feel bad for Mitchell and his broken collar bone. However, it is such a cool deal that the human body can heal itself. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love making forts. Glad to see that is still going on.
I think you folks are awesome.
Thanks for posting.