Picture Patch


My sister Michelle is opening a darling photography studio in Rexburg, Idaho!
The Picture Patch
Read about it here and here

She begged and begged and begged us to be models.
It got embarassing.
So after consulting Cora's agent,
we finally came to an agreement...

Hot air balloon or there's NO DEAL!


I also don't guarantee smiles.


ok... ONE... you get one.


Parker is quite the GQ model eh?!


Sweet Mitchell too!
Looks like the cover of the Friend magazine or something.


He's pretending to read!
(it's really Laffy Taffy jokes)


Put them together and what do you get?!


A mom trying not to burst into tears of joy!


My perfect kindergartener!


She can't read either.


Good thing those aren't MY glasses,
we never put those in our mouths!


I adore this girl and her smile.


So fun with the sunflowers!
Michelle has the absolute best props and backdrops!


Did I tell her she could get older?


"Like I need your permission!"


Just an angel.


Darling husband of 13 years.


Still holding hands...


Just chillin'...


New favorite past time.


OLLIE!





2020 Family Pictures.


Thank you thank you to everyone at Picture Patch!
It was AMAZING!



 

Comments