Seal Christmas Party

Getting ready for Christmas!
Time for the annual Seal/Skifton Family Christmas party!
Delicious food!
White Elephant gifts!
Lots of laughs!
Fun Games!
I feel like it's Christmas Day!
We look forward to this so much!

COUSIN PILEUP!


Sterling and Uncle John have the same barber.

Cousin Max had the most epic white elephant gift for Parker!
But really it was enjoyed by all of us!
These two most of all.
He sang us Christmas Carols with his a Capello group, 
the Testostertones.
We just couldn't take how enamored they were!
It was a highlight of the season, they are so talented!



Ready for more Sterling?

Telling Daddy a funny story...

Giving a little smirk...

Now I'm exhausted...


Christmas also wouldn't be complete,
without a visit from Old Saint Nick!


I think she's on the naughty list this year.
Just kidding!
(kind of)



Even more Sterling?

Just another naptime...


And another...


And another...


To all a good night.

Comments