SNOW CAVE!
The young men in our ward spent a
nice warm night building and sleeping in their own
ICE CAVES!
Mitchell,
Parker brought his best friend Hunter.
They were putting on very brave faces.
The boys had to dig the cave out themselves.
Work up the heat inside.
While their adventure looks treacherous,
it was at home that we encountered the real danger.
I was walking through my bathroom,
like a normal person on a normal night,
then I turned around and suddenly
a BLACK WIDOW SPIDER
was dangling down in front of my face!
Like a PSYCHO spider in the middle of my bathroom!
Aren't they supposed to like HIDE?
So I let her climb back up to the ceiling,
and I squashed her guts out.
I still get chills walking through my bathroom at night.
I mean, where did this demon come from?
Am I not safe anywhere!?!?
Anyway, it was hard to settle down after that.
Richard was gone,
the most poisonous spider on the planet was less
than a foot from my face,
and I'm supposed to go to sleep now?!
HA, not likely.
So I reorganized some cupboards instead.
Now I have a bread shelf.
The boys didn't freeze to death.
The weekend was a success I guess.





Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!