Sterling's Blessing Day!

 Someone is getting ready for a very important day!!

Sterling's Blessing day has arrived!

"What a distinguished gentleman!
Yes, very distinguished!"


Colette getting him all riled up for his Simba moment.


This is his, "That's enough, Colette," face.


Of course the day started with a warm bath!
And a big SNEEZE!


So warm and sweet.
He loves laying in his towel on the tile floor.
I know it's weird to say, but when he starts fussing in the tub,
I just wrap him in a warm towel 
and he could sit there all day!


He is getting used to living in a busy full house.


Such a patient boy, he has quickly learned how to soothe himself.
I may regret letting him do this later down the road.
But right now, whatever makes him happy.


Every kid in our family has kind of radiated a color to me.
Don't know how to explain it.
Parker is a green kid
Colette is purple
Mitchell orange for sure
Britta is red all day
and Cora is very yellow.

That's not their favorite colors, per se,
just a color that I felt suited them the best 
as they were growing up.
Weird, I know.
It's taken me 6 children to admit I do this.

Sterling is just a very beige kid.
Calm, cool, and beige.


His blessing was special to hear what 
Heavenly Father has in store for this darling boy.

I know he came to the right place,
at the right time.

I just can't wait to see why.


If I were to guess, based on what he's done so far,
it is simply to bring his family
an immeasurable amount of joy,
and bring a smile to every face he meets.


And to remind us all that it's ok to slow down,
eat until your full,
and take a long nap.

Comments