Ask me about April

At least I can attest that the baby locks work.
He can't get in...


Taste testing with Parker...
This is where my trust issues began.


Just mooing at the zoo...


The peacock was just sitting there waiting at the zoo for us!


Cora made it pretty close!


And the lion let her stand on his back!


And how many pictures do we have on this tiger?
ONE MORE, that's how many.
(Please note the rare Colette sighting!
she's turning into my ghost child... doesn't like to be photographed!)


Otters are swimming around!
Which was fun because it was raining.


The monkeys and Sterling really understood each other.


COLETTE! DON'T DROP ME!


Will Mitchell recover from this?


Each kid was given a wooden bunny to paint for Easter. 


Sterling just went at it!
Lots of blobs...


Meet the bunny crew!
Left to Right:
Cora's Spot, Sterling's (looks like a 90's school photo backdrop), 
Colette's the Tomato, Britta's Fluffy, 
Mitchell's (the Hobbit, or as he says, the "Hoppit"), & Parker (kept his au naturale 😲)
Actually, Parker's just swamped at school 
and didn't have time for arts and crafts... more on that later.


Let's get down to business!


Where's those eggs I've been hearing about...


Don't worry mom, I've cleared this 1 square foot area of the yard.


Happy Easter!


How many eggs did you find?


As an Easter surprise,
Richard bought a mo-ped with FLAMES
from a co-worker who just fixed it up!
It's so fun!
And a great way for the kids to zip around the neighborhood.


Catching up with Parker is hard to do these days!
He's so musically talented!
He added pit crew to his school schedule and has spent
many late nights rehearsing for
(drum roll please...)


GUYS AND DOLLS!
One of my personal favorites!
Let's just say you know when Parker is home,
because the jazz music is blazing!


He'll be down there somewhere soon!


Can you find him?
He even had a saxophone solo!
We were so lucky that Moriah, Max and Genevieve came for opening night!


Parker isn't the only talented kid here.
Britta and her WHOLE CLASS did a light-up dance 
for the school talent show!
Good luck guessing which one is her...


Britta and her besties!
Luckily they've been in the BEST CLASS I could ever hope for!
Their teacher is just one of those life-changing people.
We love her!


I volunteered to accompany Britta on a field trip!


We went to the Philo Farnsworth TV museum.
I'm learning MOST museums in Idaho
are ran by people who just never threw anything away.
Still, there was a cool scavenger hunt!


Then the kids got to tour the post office!
Afterwards, they did some service by cleaning up the outside.


Britta taking a test drive on the wrong side!


I wish I had more to update you on with Mitchell,
but I went to the Jr. High and found this on the front door!
Spoiler: HE GOT ELECTED!
In next years student council, he'll organize all the activities!


Let's take a sneak peek to what Cora is up to!
She was trying her pajamas on Sterling out on the porch.


Oops! Mommy's busted!


Cora also started her first soccer season!
She's been begging to try!


She gave her very best to every position she tried!
She had a lot of fun as goalie!


But she was really excited to play forward
and kick the ball as hard as she could!
Who cares where it goes?
I love watching kids this age.


Mama has been learning the art of MACRAME!


Many hours and piles of wasted rope later...


I made Cora a hammock for her stuffies!
Now there is actually room for HER on her bed at night!


Daddy has been sneaking Sterling in his truck for every possible errand.
And guess who's more excited about it than Daddy!


And now for Sterling...


He's almost figured out the hose...
that'll be a scary day.


Complimentary bananas from the grocery store...


And the cart comes with a banana holder?


Life doesn't get any sweeter than this kid!


Warming up to the cat...


Sterling and Oreo finally made friends.


Now I think we're all worn out!
Thanks for joining us for an amazing April!

Comments