HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
Happy Birthday to my Dad today!

I won't tell you how old that he is... but I will just say that I'm making the font extra big for him. How's this Dad? Can you read it now? Oh, Senior Citizens. Well, just thought I would share the love I have for my Dad and all that he has done for me my entire life. I'm happy that he has stuck around for one more year... with many more ahead!
WE LOVE YOU GRANDPA GARY!
Daddy-in-law with Richard on our wedding day.
Dad finally getting rid of a huge financial burden. =)

Ha ha! happy birthday gary!! hes such a great guy!! your a lucky girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks for making the font so large.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely tribute. I hope all children think as highly of their fathers . . . . Parker included.
Ashley was the 3rd person to wish me a Happy Birthday today in keeping with her place in line. Good job #3.
We love all y'all.