Vegas Vacation
What a week! We loved going back to Las Vegas and spending all the time we could with Richard's family. They are so fun. Parker has proven himself to be a lucky little boy, so we were tempted to just let him pull one little slot machine, since he's already beaten so many odds... but we didn't! =) We got to eat at buffets with more food options than your mind can handle on one plate. We played fun games with the family. Aunt Lisa gave us fabulous haircuts, and Parker got a perm, can't you tell? Too much fun to mention. Anyway... here's some fun photos of the trip and the family.

Grandpa and Grandma sure make Parker happy!

Lounging with Uncle Doug, the cop, and twin #1, Veda
(Zoe, twin #2, was probably getting into trouble...)
Beautiful Aunt Anji (and her little house of horrors)who really made our trip worthwhile.

The cuz crew, aka Anji's kiddos
Jonah, Noah, Sinclair, and Christian
Parker has never tasted such elegant, smooth milk.
Ok Parker, we have to go home now!
THANKS FAMILY! WE LOVE YOU!
Ashley, that picture with Parker and Richards parents is so cute! I have't told you this, but I really feel a special spirit when Parker is around. I mean I think all babies have a unique innocence and closeness to our Savior, but Parker seems to have something a little extra, just thought you should know that I though that! It was fun last night. I will call you this week and we will rendevous at the pool!
ReplyDeleteYay, glad you found our blog! We miss seeing you guys around too! Funny thing is we still only live like half a mile from UV! I'm so glad it's getting warm outside so I can come visit fun UV friends, without freezing! :) Parker is so cute, and seems like such a good little babe. Nikki Nichols mentioned he has/had been restless lately? The only reason I ask is that Beck struggles with that. Any suggestions?
ReplyDeleteok the pic of parker with the bib on is so cute! he's one adorable babe!
ReplyDeletealso, don't you love our house too? jk. i know you've never been there but i just want you to love me as much as you love nikki...
ReplyDelete;)