Look Out Baywatch!

A few weeks ago, Parker's best friend Beckett had his FIRST BIRTHDAY party and it was Parker's first summer swimming party! He has killer swim trunks that I was thrilled for him to wear and I even put his sunscreen on (even though it eventually started to rain). Anyway, he's a hottie on the beach so I'd thought I would share. Sorry David Hasselhoff...

Hello ladies...

"Looks questionable to me!"

Again with the eating of the ducks...
and it looks like Parker peed in the pool or something
because he's all by himself!

Party pooper.

It was tons of fun and although it was a while ago, I thought it was worth posting. Also because I'm having technical difficulties with my digital camera... which is PACKED with gorgeous pictures of my son as well as a very funny video. But, I cannot get it to work just yet! So, you will have to deal with old updates while I work it out. Thanks for your patience! Anyway, just like Richard says, "You're not cool unless your in the pool..." So go out and have some swimming fun yourselves.

Comments

  1. How fun and what a stud in those shorts! Ashley you only have less than a month left until your due date?!!! How are you doing? Hope you get your camera working quick...can't wait to see more pics! I love you and miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I love swim pictures and the tiny little swimsuits babies bums fit in to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!