Patty the Purple Platypus

(Say that five times fast.) Parker has a best friend named Patty. She goes everywhere he goes. It just had to be a purple platypus. I can see him getting beat up at school for that one. =) So this is my tribute to Patty for being such a good friend. I even went in to check on Parker in the middle of the night once, and he was gnawing on her in his sleep. I quickly replaced Patty with a pacifier! It can't be good for his digestion. But for all the slobber, dirt and every other retching solution that you've endured, we love you Patty.

she's so funny...

she loves hugs...

and kisses...

easy to drag around...

and Oh so cuddly...

Comments

  1. so cute! i love patty:) i hope your fish tacos were good tonight:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its funny what kids get attached to! way to go patty for being there for him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!