thanksgiving break

Get ready friends... this one's a doosy. Since I haven't blogged for quite sometime, I have a lot to show for it. We had an exquisite Thanksgiving in Las Vegas with Richard's family. The kids did really well for a good ten hour drive.

Parker did a lot of blank staring

and sleeping (like his dad, mouth open) haha

Colette didn't seem to mind the trip at all.

Parker says, "now it's my turn to drive!"

Just off the strip is a huge outdoor shopping center, with a really cool hedge maze for little kids.

"This way, Mom..."

There was also a cool tree house with a bridge.

But first you have to pay the toll...

Thanksgiving day was lots of fun in the leaves with the cousins

But where are all these leaves coming from?

Richard! (He was shaking the tree!)


On our way home......there's a beautiful gorge we drive through. Everytime we get to it, I can't help but say, "Stampede, in the gorge! Simba's down there!"



Now the fun is over, and life is back to 'normal'...



... like Sunday naps


I have a lot to be thankful for...

Comments

  1. I LOVE seeing the pictures! It looks like you guys had a fun thanksgiving break. We weren't that far from you guys.. we went to St. George! glad you survived the trip and are back home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new look. love your cute kids.

    i'm glad you had a good break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry I didn't get back to you about Thanksgiving. We actually went up to Utah. Maybe next time you guys are down, and it's not a holiday we will have to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! I love blogging - I recognize all the kids in the cousin picture! Whenever my dad drives through "the Gorge" he says...if you look over here you might see a mountain goat. Never fails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little kids!!!! When you start feeling better I really do want to get together! Before Christmas, cuz when we get back its the home stretch for this pregnancy and who knows how much I will be up to playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! I'm so glad you found us :) I'm not the best blogger but I sure love looking at other's. I love your header on your blog, so cute! I'm excited to keep in contact!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Richard!!!! You crack me up. It's great to see you guys are doing so well. Thanks for sharing so many fun pictures. -Devin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!