just about me
Sorry if want to hear about my kids...
I have nothing new to report.
By the way,
I have nothing new to report.
By the way,
This is my 102nd post!
...just kidding...
Well, it really is, but I don't care...
I never have been the type of crafty woman that can take an old sock and turn it into a prom dress. I always was the store-bought kind of girl. I love buying crafts, but I don't really know how to do it. But today, I gave it a good poor man's try. Here's my first step towards being the Enrichment, uh I mean, Relief Society Meeting Mom that I want to be...
Before:

I'm not really attached to it. It was just an experiment. I will probably throw it away February 15th. It's pretty obvious, I don't do this a lot. But, I am wanting to learn more, so if you know any good websites that will help me to make that prom dress, or more useful things, let me know. =)
I never have been the type of crafty woman that can take an old sock and turn it into a prom dress. I always was the store-bought kind of girl. I love buying crafts, but I don't really know how to do it. But today, I gave it a good poor man's try. Here's my first step towards being the Enrichment, uh I mean, Relief Society Meeting Mom that I want to be...
Before:

After:
By the way, guess where I'm going tomorrow:

The way my eyes have gotten I will have to MEMORIZE IT! haha. Anyway, I'm tired of the pulsing pain behind my eye every night, so I finally caved and decided to go to the eye doctor. Me and my good ol' DKNY frames have been through a lot together, but should I splurge for contacts?
A lady told me once that I hide behind my glasses. I think it's true. The thought of going out before God and everyone without them makes me nervous. I don't know why. I think it's because my nose is so big. No really. You can't tell so much with my glasses on. Plus I have laugh lines. Wow, I'm really nervous now. Is it worth it to have contacts?
No more smudges from tiny finger prints


The way my eyes have gotten I will have to MEMORIZE IT! haha. Anyway, I'm tired of the pulsing pain behind my eye every night, so I finally caved and decided to go to the eye doctor. Me and my good ol' DKNY frames have been through a lot together, but should I splurge for contacts?
A lady told me once that I hide behind my glasses. I think it's true. The thought of going out before God and everyone without them makes me nervous. I don't know why. I think it's because my nose is so big. No really. You can't tell so much with my glasses on. Plus I have laugh lines. Wow, I'm really nervous now. Is it worth it to have contacts?
No more smudges from tiny finger prints
all over my lenses.
I can lay down to watch a movie without making my glasses all askew.
(That's the only word I could think of to describe it
.askew.
I don't know how I feel about that).
Bishop Bitter told me that if I didn't have my glasses he wouldn't recognize me. But, he's leaving anyway. But, what if nobody else can recognize me?
Maybe my days of hiding are over. I'm 26. I have kids. I'm supposed to have lines on my face, and I can't help it that the nose has decided to never. stop. growing.
Still, sometimes it's easier just being a pair of glasses.
I like the way you look in glasses. I think it fits your personality.
ReplyDeleteSuper creative craft. Who would've thought of turning an envelope into a cute decoration? Now you've got to try turning a sock into a prom dress, this I've got to see :)
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful no matter what!
I like the way you look in your glasses but you may just be surprised at how well you love your contacts. Good luck at the eye doc. I need my eyes tested again. The craft was very creative and it turned out so cute. Don't throw it away ;)
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I will recognize you without your glasses. It's like getting your eyebrows waxed or hair colored for the first time.. you will look amazing! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're hillarious. I just went to the eye doctor last week and made the jump...I got contacts. I have my glasses but I hardly wore them and I got so sick of the headaches and the blindness that I went for it. So far so good...it's like seeing the world, and my husband and kids for the first time! Ok, maybe not that bad, but almost. I say go for it! I'll be your moral support and empathize with you. lol
ReplyDelete