slow down!

what you are about to see may shock you.
the image has not been tampered with an any way.
all sources say this is genuine.




it's true.
she's crawling.
huffin'
and
puffin'
every step of the way.

Comments

  1. wow Colette! Look at you go! I love her outfit by the way.. she looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it! She is growing up too too fast, but gets cuter and cuter by the day so I guess its okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a big girl! super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Our babies are growing up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love the baby food as long as you are sure that Colette isn't going to need it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome that she is crawling already! I bet it'll be so fun to watch her crawl after Parker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go Colette go! I love when they hit a fun milestone, but I hate that these cute litle babies have to grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute =) Now you will have bigger messes to pick up now that she can get into what she wants.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ashley~
    it's your cousin taunya! sorry i am JUST barely adding you to my blog! i've been meaning to do it sooner-your little babies are growing up too fast!! :) hope all is going well! we all need to get together soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe she is old enough to be crawling!!! What a cutie. We sure miss y'all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!