where are you spring time?

it's a bird
it's a plane

it's Parker playing dress up with Grandpa!



Nikki, I love this bow! Thank You!


Welcome to the Up Chuck-A-Rama eating contest!

We've got Colette on the right high chair and Parker on the left...

or is it Colette on the left and Parker on the right...

Anyway,

Colette looks like she's hauling ahead with her second rice cake,
but wait, now Parker's on to the macaroni and cheese.
There's no stopping him now.

Colette makes a last ditch effort at a bite of scone
while Parker struggles with every last mini M&M

It looks like its a draw...


WARNING:

you are now in the SPLASH zone
the first three rows will probably get wet...

I guess Parker doesn't want water in his ears.




Daddy is so good at splashing!

Comments

  1. I love all your pictures.. I really like the bath ones where you can see the splashes of water! your kids are so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the kids are so cute in the bath!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!