purple day
My good friend Allison was such a sweetie to teach me how to make her famous tu-tu's the other day (ON HER BIRTHDAY!) What a nice girl. =) Anyway, this is how it turned out. Sorry again, Allison, for using all your purple tulle. But Colette looks pretty cute in it. And maybe she's too little to play dress-up, but she gets really excited when I put the tu-tu on.
I just like these pictures:
For a random side note: I love the word verification things on the computer to make sure you are human. It usually pops up when I comment on people's blogs. I always try to say it in my mind and then like use it in a sentence like it's a real word. haha. Anyway, this morning I was just commenting and the word verification said, "USATAN," and I was a little freaked out! I wanted to type, "IAMNOT!" It was weird.
Parker has some pretty weird obsessions these days. He loves playing the harmonica, which I've already shown you. But his favorite place to play is in our van! I try tell him that we live in a pretty cool apartment complex with two great play gyms and all he wants is to get in the van and sit in the driver's seat. Whatever. =) He has his first dentist appointment next week. I keep talking him up about it, even though he hardly knows what I'm saying. And we keep practicing his "AHHHH!" face. I'm a little nervous for him, but I don't want to be one of those horror stories about infant tooth decay. So we are going. Wish us luck! {I wonder if the dentist would mind me taking pictures for my blog?}
Parker has some pretty weird obsessions these days. He loves playing the harmonica, which I've already shown you. But his favorite place to play is in our van! I try tell him that we live in a pretty cool apartment complex with two great play gyms and all he wants is to get in the van and sit in the driver's seat. Whatever. =) He has his first dentist appointment next week. I keep talking him up about it, even though he hardly knows what I'm saying. And we keep practicing his "AHHHH!" face. I'm a little nervous for him, but I don't want to be one of those horror stories about infant tooth decay. So we are going. Wish us luck! {I wonder if the dentist would mind me taking pictures for my blog?}
I love the tutu! Go ahead and take pictures. Just say, "I need to blog this." and hopefully he'll have a blogging wife and give you that look that says, "Oh, you're one of them..." ;)
ReplyDeleteIve been debating whether or not I should set up a dentist appointment for Travis since he has so many teeth.. so yes, take pictures and tell me how it works out!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the tutu!! I REALLY hope we're having a girl so I can make cute little dress up stuff like that.
And aren't husbands funny? I think Alan would try to put it on her head too.. haha
good job on the tutu! it turned out really cute! :)
ReplyDeleteyou crack me up!!! I'm proud of you for sticking strong to your testimony and firmly planting your feet on where you stand in the "support satan campaign " that seems to be sweeping like a wild fire through the world...
ReplyDelete...personally i think its just a fad
So cute! I wish I was as crafty as you :) Costco had super cute tutu's the other day, and I desperately want one for Natalie. It's a little random that Costco would have tutus, but they did!
ReplyDelete