birthday week...
In this corner we have the master of terrible two-ness...
loungin in the new toddler bed... which he LOVES by the way...
the transition has been like a dream.
{haha... do you get my little pun}
more smelly green paper... weird.
{Thanks so much Anji, Douglas, and Jackie!}
free cow rides at my birthday party!
Birthday wishes do come true!
for Colette and Richard's birthday we went to
Reed's Dairy Family Day!
We thought riding a pony was what every princess wants on her birthday...
apparently not.
{can you see the tear glistening in the sun light. sad.}
this is new...
future milk producer...
so? do you know the guy that makes the chocolate milk?
it was only 50 CENTS for a huge delicious ice cream cone
so we went kind of crazy
{he's so handsome!}
The birthday babes
Daddy's one-of-a-kind, Parker's designed wrapping paper
pretty new church shoes
{she was still wearing her NEW BORN ones. rude mom.}
reserved emotion...
prima donna...
{you can see all her teeth really good in this picture. cute.}
bring on the cakes...
I'm sure Richard was ok with having a hot pink cake...
i really didn't want to have to make two different kinds!
get used to it babe. =)
why is it on fire?
that's better...
Remember how Parker couldn't ever finish one layer?
she's definitely my girl...
and more ice cream...
this is actually homemade ice cream.
My fav mission companion put a recipe on her blog and I just had to try it.
Since her blog is private, I better share with you...
Ginny? do you mind?
Anyway, it's the easiest thing in the world.
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups heavy cream
any add ins you want
{our choice was half a bag of Oreos}
You whip the cream until it makes stiff peaks,
meanwhile,
you mix your add ins with the sweetened condensed milk...
Then you fold them all together and freeze it.
It's SOOO delicious!
I couldn't believe how easy and how good this is.
I'm never buying ice cream again
{I take it back, I take it back!}
but I will definitely be making this again.
Thanks Ginny, you're the "bomb.com" to borrow a complimentary phrase. =)
Parker the Tantrumator!!!
Birthday: August 1, 2008
Weight: 26 pounds {21%}
Height: 34.5 inches {52%}
BMI: 15.2
Signature Move: the Binky throw
Weight: 26 pounds {21%}
Height: 34.5 inches {52%}
BMI: 15.2
Signature Move: the Binky throw
the transition has been like a dream.
{haha... do you get my little pun}
{Thanks so much Anji, Douglas, and Jackie!}
In the next corner, make way for the tag-team queen of the ring...
Coletti Spaghetti
Birthday: August 7, 2009
Weight: 16.8 pounds {2%}
Height: 27.5 {8%}
BMI: 15.6
Signature Move: The pass-out cry
Height: 27.5 {8%}
BMI: 15.6
Signature Move: The pass-out cry
... and her side kick ...
Richie Rich
Birthday: August 7, 1985
Weight: 180 {+-50}
Height: taller than me
BMI: what is this?
Signature Move: The big toe slash
Weight: 180 {+-50}
Height: taller than me
BMI: what is this?
Signature Move: The big toe slash
Reed's Dairy Family Day!
We thought riding a pony was what every princess wants on her birthday...
{can you see the tear glistening in the sun light. sad.}
{he's so handsome!}
{she was still wearing her NEW BORN ones. rude mom.}
{you can see all her teeth really good in this picture. cute.}
i really didn't want to have to make two different kinds!
get used to it babe. =)
she's definitely my girl...
My fav mission companion put a recipe on her blog and I just had to try it.
Since her blog is private, I better share with you...
Ginny? do you mind?
Anyway, it's the easiest thing in the world.
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups heavy cream
any add ins you want
{our choice was half a bag of Oreos}
You whip the cream until it makes stiff peaks,
meanwhile,
you mix your add ins with the sweetened condensed milk...
Then you fold them all together and freeze it.
It's SOOO delicious!
I couldn't believe how easy and how good this is.
I'm never buying ice cream again
{I take it back, I take it back!}
but I will definitely be making this again.
Thanks Ginny, you're the "bomb.com" to borrow a complimentary phrase. =)
well, you know it's a good birthday when you have eaten your body weight in ice cream, crawled all over a theater floor, watched your favorite movie, walked in cow manure, ridden a horse, smothered your face in icing, gotten new shoes, played the piano, blown out all your candles, taken two bathes, taken three naps, and ruined your new clothes...
... i can't wait until next year!
What a fun birthday week! Too bad your birthday wasn't in the mix as well. I love the pictures, especially the one with Parker with two paci's and the one with Colettes tear, poor little girl! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun celebrating.
ReplyDeleteloved this post :) you are too funny and witty! Glad that the birthdays went well. I totatlly want to try and make ice cream now!
ReplyDeleteYou are so fun. What an awesome post. I love your writing...and your cute kids :).
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to all! We love you and miss you in Texas.
Happy Birthday everyone!!! What a fun week of birthdays. Colette has changed so much. She is such a little doll, and Parker is just a handson devil. I love your reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a blast...i officially love Colletes new kicks. I want a pair!
ReplyDeleteoh so cute. i love all the bdays so close together. that's seriously CRAZY. you guys are so fun!! miss miss miss you all!!!
ReplyDelete