I haven't seen you out there in a while, probably because we have been gone a lot, but I was thinking about you the other day, and wishing I would see you there. You are fun to talk to!
Was Parker trying to drink that water on the slide? :) Colette is so cute and so brave you are right!!! I love when they can get to the places they want to!! Makes for happier babies for sure!
How fun!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen you out there in a while, probably because we have been gone a lot, but I was thinking about you the other day, and wishing I would see you there. You are fun to talk to!
ReplyDeleteWas Parker trying to drink that water on the slide? :) Colette is so cute and so brave you are right!!! I love when they can get to the places they want to!! Makes for happier babies for sure!
ReplyDeletelove the hair for colette! it's cool, as the p man says. what a fun time!
ReplyDeleteBe honest, how many times a day do you get asked if they are twins?
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so excited to see you guys. You are coming, right?
ReplyDeleteI love reading about your cute kids!!! Colette is such a doll! I miss hanging out at the playground!!!! Hope things are great!
ReplyDelete