two-years-old
Parker is our special little boy. I never thought I could love somebody so much. He is our life and happiness. Just for the grandmas and grandpas out there that would be interested, this is what our little terrible two-er is up too:
He talks amazingly and learns so many new words a day. His favorites are "NO!" "Please" "bubble tub" "I help?" "patty" "cookie" "stinky yuck!" "baby girl" "binky" "bug" and "faffles" {waffles}
He loves making Colette laugh and when they are both up from naptime I don't usually hear crying, but laughing to tell me they are awake. It's a very sweet sound.
He loves Cars, Buzz & Woody, Elmo, and Wallace and Gromit {ha!}
He always says please when he wants something and Richard recently just taught him how to say "YES!" instead of "NO!" and that has made life a lot more pleasant.
He loves giving hugs and kisses. When daddy gets home and gives mom a kiss, Parker has to get in on the action. XO.
When I do Colette's hair in the morning, he wants me to do his too. It's just fuzz, but we spike it up. Then he'll look in the mirror and go "Cool hair!" He heard me say it once, and now it's stuck.
He is really good at animal sounds, and does them pretty much on demand {he gets that from his Dad} My personal favorite is his monkey.He loves giving hugs and kisses. When daddy gets home and gives mom a kiss, Parker has to get in on the action. XO.
When I do Colette's hair in the morning, he wants me to do his too. It's just fuzz, but we spike it up. Then he'll look in the mirror and go "Cool hair!" He heard me say it once, and now it's stuck.
He is also good at knowing the parts of his body and will point to them all. When we get to the elbow, he will bend his arm back and forth and make a squeaky sound. We need to oil those hinges.
He only wants to play outside after Daddy gets home and can go play with him. When I ask him to go outside with just me and Colette, he says no. But Daddy is so fun to push down the slide and bury in bark! Parker will sit in the tunnels of the play gym outside, and stick his feet out of these little holes knowing good and well that Daddy will come and grab them!
He is so fun and it's hard to really say without you coming over and seeing it for yourselves. {Open invitation: Doug, Evi, Anji, Michelle and Lisa}
I Cant belive he is two! Happy Birthday Parker
ReplyDeletehe is so cute. Hey my boys have that outfit Parker is wearing. I can't belive he is two already. Time is going by so fast!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Parker! So thanks for your friendship. I totally love you two! When are we gonna get together? We so need to play catch up and let the kiddos meet. Maybe Parker will hit if off with one of my girls. LOL
ReplyDeleteSay what?! He's two already?! And I thought Natalie turning 10 months was bad. He is getting so big and what a fisty personality. I love that he says "yes" instead of "no". Good idea! He's a cuttie and I love all the pics. I'm glad you are doing well and I miss seeing you guys.
ReplyDelete