if you give a kid a camera...
...he will probably take some pictures.
It gets better... colette took some pictures too, honestly!
So, I'm not saying that they are like little artist prodigies or anything... but as Bert says on Mary Poppins, "better than a finger in your eye ain't they?!"
p.s. Harry Potter fans you're going to want to see this --->click here<---
p.s. Harry Potter fans you're going to want to see this --->click here<---
I love Parker's picture of the door handle. At least your kids take pictures. We have to prevent Samantha and Laura from erasing them. They love to look at the pictures on the camera and then push buttons. Of course they always push the "erase" button. Thank goodness you have to push "yes" to actually erase the pictures.
ReplyDeleteGood Pictures!
ReplyDeleteI think I need to re-read Harry Potter... I don't remember a thing....
Finding Nemo
ReplyDeleteI think they took way good pictures. Colette got some good ones too! I was surprised. I think you have some talented little babies on your hands!
ReplyDeleteWho doesnt know that movie...ok maybe ive just seen nemo so many times i occasionally dream it in my sleep...but the Shark-bate part is the best! now the real question is what is that purple fish's name...cuz all the times ive seen that movie with aj ive never heard what his name is, have you? Its little things like that, that keep me up at night!
Hope your having a great day, you look like your all just having so much fun!