Me too!! In fact I've been rereading the series this week. I love the fast paced feel, and the plot keeps you wanting more.
I was a little bummed with the ending of Mockingjay though. What I mean is, it had the perfect ending that I wanted. Everything came together just how I pictured it, but it was delivered all wrong. It was too dark and depressing, and I wanted at least one more chapter to warp it up in a nice happy package. That's just me though, but I still love the series.
I've been wondering about these...so you think they're good, eh? Erika and I seem to like all the books you do.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMe too!! In fact I've been rereading the series this week. I love the fast paced feel, and the plot keeps you wanting more.
ReplyDeleteI was a little bummed with the ending of Mockingjay though. What I mean is, it had the perfect ending that I wanted. Everything came together just how I pictured it, but it was delivered all wrong. It was too dark and depressing, and I wanted at least one more chapter to warp it up in a nice happy package. That's just me though, but I still love the series.
hmm, what are they about? i'm always interested in reading new books.
ReplyDeletecan i borrow the 2nd one?! maybe for christmas?
ReplyDeleteUgh, LOVE those books! Can't wait to see them in the theater in a couple of years!!
ReplyDeleteMy friend told me about these books just the other day and I want them!
ReplyDeleteAmen!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm with Julie...exactly.