Happy Ween!

Parker is talking so much these days. So we taught him how to say Happy Halloween! But mostly it comes out, Happy Ween!
Our first Halloween adventure was acutally last weekend, at our friend's Halloween Party. The kids loved it! {So did we!}
something else we taught parker to say in lieu of his costume,
"good grief!"
they were playing fun music at the party, and both my kids were getting crazy!
what did she find?
So when she found these poor kitties, she didn't let them go all night.
What's a witch without her cat?

This is the hosts of the party, Evan and McKenzie.
I hope they don't mind, but I just HAD to post this picture of them,
because they looked AMAZING!
come on, there's candy at stake here!
best day ever!
I went a little crazy myself...
I only scared Parker once, other than that...
they felt like I looked pretty normal.
I mostly did it for Richard.
The poor guy had to go take an EIGHT hour test all day
so he was going to meet us at the party tonight, and I wanted to surprise him!
But we still had a lot fun.
HAPPY WEEN!

haha! I love your costume Ashley!! Looks like you all had a lot of fun =) Rylie was a witch with a tutu also. I wanted a smaller hat like Colette had. We had a big hat that kept falling off ever 30 seconds. Parker and Colette look so cute!!
ReplyDeleteoh my heck! i love their costumes!! :) glad you had fun at the party...and trick or treating! :)
ReplyDeleteHoly cow those costumes are amazing! Ryan totally thought that was Johnny Depp.. and can I just say that I Collette looked adorable in her fluffy tutu!
ReplyDeleteI love the costumes! They were so creative! And I don't think I have ever seen a better looking witch in my life!!
ReplyDeleteCute kiddos... I LOVED your costume! You did such a good job!
ReplyDelete