whose kid is this?
Parker is a little bundle of fun at every turn. I guess being two gives him that privilege.
He hates having his nails clipped but super germ-o-phobe mom hates it when they are long, so off they go. Then he sits for twenty minutes with his hands out like Jack Sparrow making sure he doesn't touch them on anything. Like now they are contaminated or something. Actually it's because he says that they hurt. Yeah right.





Can you tell his mouth is FULL of cheese. He was blowing cheese out of his nose the next morning even, and crying it out of his tears.
Is anyone else thinking about Wesley coming out of the lightning sand in the fireswamp...
He hates having his nails clipped but super germ-o-phobe mom hates it when they are long, so off they go. Then he sits for twenty minutes with his hands out like Jack Sparrow making sure he doesn't touch them on anything. Like now they are contaminated or something. Actually it's because he says that they hurt. Yeah right.
Parker LOVES Parmesan cheese! Finally, when mom and dad weren't looking he got the tub and discovered that there is a light sprinkling side and then on the other side is the dump it all out option. So this he decided to do into his mouth, until it all landed in his face in one big avalanche. Blood curling screams escape the kitchen and we run into this...
Is anyone else thinking about Wesley coming out of the lightning sand in the fireswamp...
Your kids make me laugh Ashley! I love seeing these cute funny updates
ReplyDeleteWe totally cracked up at the pic of Parker with P Cheese all over his face. Poor baby! Lol. It looks like he was breathing it in! B has a bad habit of doing that with Johnson Baby Soap. Ya- it's bad. Love and miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteMellissa
The cheese incident cracked me up!! Does Parker like Parmesan cheese as much after that happened?
ReplyDeleteoh, your kids! :) they are so funny! i love that they have their own cute personalities!
ReplyDeleteI love Parker's cheese face, he looks like he is enjoying himself. I wish I could do that!
ReplyDeleteYes, I made Natalie's bday cake. Don't be to impressed, it was a boxed cake mix. So were the cupcakes. We bought Natalie's ride on bike at Costco. It was like $40 I think. She loves it! I bet Colette would too, it is a fun toy.
Oh.. poor parker... that face is so sad!!!
ReplyDeletewhat cute kiddos! I have to say though I have to agree with parker, when I cyt my nails it hurts after. I cant cut mine short at all or it hurts =)
ReplyDeleteThose pictures of Parker made me laugh out loud!
ReplyDelete