dinnertime

We {cordially} invite you to our house for dinner...

I hope you're ready...
















I guess that's what happens when you have {chocolate chicken pasta.}
thanks paula deen.

by the way, we've started calling colette rubber face.
I know it seems unfair that there are way more pictures of her.
but her facial expressions change so quickly and they are so animated.
my camera can't keep up.

parker may not have as much facial character,
but he is saying the funniest things.

yesterday, I was trying to recount to richard something my sister michelle told me on the phone while working on my craft project and pushing my sentence through one my stuttering episodes.
I was babbling, "well she, well she, well she..." like a bad record.

parker bursted out with, "mom what are you talking about well she?"

richard and I cried our eyes out from laughing so hard.
even parker calls me out on my stuttering problem.

Comments

  1. I have serious blog envy! I love your blog, it's so cute, simple, and full of personality. I so wish I had an ounce of your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you have adorable kids, that helps too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! That is one of the funniest stories I have heard in a long time! It really is amazing, kids start to say the most hilarious things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!