i.hate.mondays


Can you find what's wrong with these pictures?






"Some days, it's just not worth gnawing through the leather straps."
-Emo Phillips


Comments

  1. If Parker successfully gets goldfish out of the box with his toes, then he is all set to be a swimmer. It's amazing/disgusting what swimmers can do with their feet.

    Is Colette eating with the handle part of her spoon? Samantha and Laura do that all of the time. They've gotten pretty good at it, but it's definitely not the most efficient or least messy way to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, so cute... I love it. I am so glad I got to spend a few days with you. Makes these pictures even better now that I know their cute personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also see the extra high chair is still there =) Should I come back ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts crack me up! Kids are awesome.. especially yours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!