here comes the sun
You know how it feels when you finally get to mop the floor
then...
the laundry soap splatters all over...
the cereal spills with little Cheerios stuck everywhere...
Colette mushes Nutrigrain bars under the fridge...
Parker throws up chunky milk remnants...
and the garbage leaks slimy don't-want-to-know-ness in the middle of it all.
Like they say, when it rains, it pours
Needless to say, we are ready for the sun to shine...
p.s. does anyone know how to get crayon out of the grout?
You poor thing! and yes use a magic eraser...its gets crayon out of grout!!! good luck, hope the sun shines soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope things get better! And I second magic erase.. it pretty much gets crayon out of anything. Hope the sun starts shining for you
ReplyDeleteWhat a day! I am just about to mop my floor, although now I'm not so sure if I should:)
ReplyDeleteIf the magic eraser doesn't work...
ReplyDelete1. Grout cleaner or
2. Bar Keeper's Friend (I actually use this on a million different things). It comes in powder and liquid form and is great on hard water stains -- it's cheap too.
Your kids are so cute... love your bedspread! ps it the magic earaser doesn't work I have Sol U Mel from Mellalueca that takes permanent marker out of carpet, walls, couches etc, so I am sure it would work on crayon in grout too!
ReplyDeleteOh my word! I almost peed my pants laughing at that little monkey butt sticking up behind Colette on one of those bed pictures! Magic eraser will get the crayon out. So sorry you had a bad kitchen day. :(
ReplyDeleteI was thinking hot water. I totally know how you feel about the floor mopping. The same thing happened at my house and I think I will never mop again. :)
ReplyDelete