countdown...

My little kids are getting really good at counting.
Even Colette can count almost as high as Parker.
Like, to three.


Parker, how many fingers do you see?
ONE, TWO, THREE!

Colette, how many oranges are on the table?
ONE, TWO, THREE!


Now, how many babies are in our house?
ONE...

TWO... 

THREE!!!

Baby #3 is coming!
February 1, 2012

And apparently it has a crystal skull.
I already feel smarter.

I have a feeling this will be a good one...


Here's a couple videos of us prepping the kids with the news:







Our family of ALMOST five!

Comments

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!! OH HOW FUN DEAR FRIEND!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how exciting!!!! Congratulations :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute way to announce it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooohooo!! I have been thinking about you lots lately and had this feeling you might be, well really I was thinking that your posts had been sparse and concluded you MUST be pregnant :) congrats thoug! So happy for you guys, you are a great mommy! Your babies picked some amazing people to raise them!! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a crazy lady but CONGRATULATIONS nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! We'll be even in nunbers again. You guys are such cute, fun parents. We are so excited for you! y

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait - I thought of an even better comment(ario).

    Ahem.

    "Looks like what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! That's crazy that you will have FIVE in your family! I'm excited for you guys! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is so awesome!!! congrats:) i'm so happy for you all:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!!!!! So happy for you!! What a cute way to announce it. How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun way to share the news!!! Congratulations you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! What a lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations girl!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family. so so so exciting.

    I am having a baby shower in Rigby July 16th at my parents house. I would love it if you could stop by. What's your address and I'll send you an invite?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww! Just as I suspected ;) Congratulations! Are you going to Dr. Leavitt then? He's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats! i kind of had a hunch that you were! :) that so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. that is exciting! WE are very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh so great! Congrats to you and your cute little family! I love the way that you shared it! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  20. that's so great you guys!!! i'd love to do some belly shots...just saying ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!