Birthday Updates...
Richard and Colette had a great birthday this year!
Many of Richard's family members came a long way to celebrate with us.
We got up really early {10am} on Sunday morning so they all could open presents.
Richard and Colette and even Parker too.
Birthday Morning...
The cheerleaders:
Heath, Lisa, Grandma Jackie, and Michelle.
Now she might leave mommy's piano alone.
The #3 boardgame in the world.
What's in here?
More clothes?!
Grandma and Grandpa got Parker the mother of all car racing ramps.
Let's just say all other toys have been "shelved."
Colette picked a Buzz and Woody cake.
I thought Richard would like that better than the pink one last year too.
The birthday team.
Twenty-six vs. Two
Who will win?
Who cares!
But of course, the cake topper is much more enjoyable than the cake.
Here she is showing you her Woody and Buzz dolls.
{She is saying "CHEESE" which is why he face looks that way!}
haha.
Uncle Randy gave them a birthday ride on the exercise ball.
Their #1 favorite thing to do.
Randy likes the exercise too!
Playing in the car with the swimming noodle.
Colette's birthday outfit compliments of
Aunt Michelle who visited us a few weeks ago.
We also got a large package from Grandma and Grandpa in Texas.
Sweet Sydney, the kids' eight-year-old aunt picked out some wonderful presents for them.
Like The World's Greatest Unicorn!
Colette L-O-V-E-S this present.
She wanted to have it for bedtime SOOO badly,
but being a jerk.paranoid.mom, I said it would suffocate her.
So I left it on the floor by the crib, just out of reach...

Colette's birthday outfit compliments of
Aunt Michelle who visited us a few weeks ago.
We also got a large package from Grandma and Grandpa in Texas.
Sweet Sydney, the kids' eight-year-old aunt picked out some wonderful presents for them.
Like The World's Greatest Unicorn!
Colette L-O-V-E-S this present.
She wanted to have it for bedtime SOOO badly,
but being a jerk.paranoid.mom, I said it would suffocate her.
So I left it on the floor by the crib, just out of reach...
...Or so I thought. She wanted it very badly!
And she couldn't be cuter about it.
Thanks Syd!
Well,
And she couldn't be cuter about it.
Thanks Syd!
Well,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYBODY!
{except me.}
This has been my favorite week. I can't wait until next year.
This has been my favorite week. I can't wait until next year.
what a fun week! and score on all the birthday presents! :) it was so nice to see aunt jackie and uncle doug-it's been a long time. we need to go to the park again sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteHave you guys ever tried the game Dominion?? It is crazy fun and I know you guys would love it. I wish I still lived up there so I could introduce it to you!
ReplyDeleteHow much fun can one family have!! We're glad you had such a fun, wonderful time. And such cool toys / games. I remember playing for hours with a cardboard box. My how the times have changed.
ReplyDeleteLots of Love from all of us in Texas.
DAD
I can't wait to hear what you end up naming the unicorn, will it get to the same status as Pattie?
ReplyDelete