Surprise Visit...
Thursday night we got a phone call from Doug, Richard's brother, in Las Vegas.
"Are you doing anything this weekend?"
"Um, no."
"Okay, then we'll come over!"
twelve long driving hours later...
they came to visit us!
First day of their visit,
the State Fair!
Veda as a pioneer.
Zoe is a masculine pioneer.
Parker...
...and even Doug and Evi got into it.
Why did I bring the stroller?
oh yeah, to hold my purse.
The Livestock pavilion...
starting with the bunnies.
Jake and Colette are just right for each other.
Jake is SO handsome!
{He looks like Matt Damon to me.}
Zoe, Parker, and Bessie
Colette blowing kisses to the cow's butt.
Colette loves all things fuzzy...
These sheep didn't stand a chance.
Mommy, can I have a pony?
It begins...
Finally in the stroller!
Zoe and Parker are best buds.
The social grooming behavior of advanced primates.
The Ferris Wheel!
Parker was barely tall enough!
{no pregnant bellies allowed}
boo
Parker loved it!
It's so sad to be less than 36" tall.
What will happen next?
Your kids are growing up so fast! There is a little boy in our ward that reminds me of when Parker was really young, then I realized he isn't that little anymore!
ReplyDeleteStrollers truly are glorified purse holders. But whenever I leave it behind, I spend the whole time kicking myself that I didn't haul it around with me. The state fair looks like fun, I wish we would've gone while we were living there. And I think your kids would LOVE having a pony, especially that cute little one.
ReplyDeleteoh i wish i would have known that they were in town! i haven't seen those guys since....seriously, 6-7 years! what a fun visit from them!
ReplyDelete