Toddler Logic
Parker has said a couple things the last couple days that made me laugh until I cried.
So naturally I want to share them with you.
Last night a fighter jet took off from the airport just down the street from our house.
It was L.O.U.D.
to say the least.
The house was shaking.
I ran outside and the kids were upstairs playing.
I waited for them to cry, but they didn't.
A few minutes after the excitement was over,
Parker finally runs down the stairs and says,
"Mom! Did you hear that HUGE plane!?
It made my hair crazy!!"
What?
haha.
This morning, I asked Colette if she wanted a baby boy or baby girl.
She simply said, "No."
To which Parker laughed,
"Mom! Colette said no and she will get on your legs!"
So, I had to ask this time,
"Parker what are you talking about?
What do you mean she will get on my legs?"
He just laughed some more and repeated,
"Colette said NO, and she will get on your legs!"
Oh, that clears things up nicely.
We also think maybe Colette spent a little too much time alone with Shzebi, the poodle...
She's starting to behave more and more like a dog!
Tug - of - War with Daddy
Getting some more leverage...
The VICTOR!
{I hope they made this monkey out of thick socks.}
I got a good laugh thanks to Parker :)
ReplyDelete