The Ultrasound

So, we got a peek at the new baby today! What a cutie! 
Here's some important information from our appointment:

Baby is in the 75 percentile
Laman's terms: BIG BABY!

I'm a little nervous about that one.

Anyway, with the little runts I've had in the past, it will be a change.

My weight gain is ironically lower than all my other pregnancies, though
{shout out to my morning walking group}

Everything looks great as far as anatomy goes.

Ten fingers
Ten toes
Two arms
Two legs
One head

you know all the important things are there
without any extras

The baby was sucking its thumb,
SO CUTE!

Anyway, I can't get enough of this thing. 
I'll share some pictures...




Profile
{cute nose!}


Profile: Thumb sucker!

Well, it was a very successful ultrasound.
I guess there really isn't anything else for me to add...
So I guess I'll just end the post here










Wait...










Was there something else?






ALRIGHT
I'll tell you!


Based on the comments of my last post
I am proud to announce that the winner is


DANI!
{sorry Heather Burns, your vote doesn't count}
but I love you, you can take my newborn pics!

She is the only one who correctly guessed that we are having a


BABY BOY


I have to say that there is a little three-year-old boy who was also very glad to hear that.
Everytime we asked him, he was very adamant that we have another boy.


Everytime we asked Colette,
"Do you want a baby boy or a baby girl?"
She would just yell,
"NO!"


Sorry, I can't help you there sis.


Anyway, thanks for all your guesses.


Oh, and Dani, I'll just have them drop off that Mercedes sometime tomorrow...

Comments

  1. Yay! Congrats! Colette gets to be the sweet filling between the brother sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I knew it was going to be a boy...since I ALWAYS guess wrong:) Best wishes to your growing family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting! We're very happy for you guys. I will also love to do you pregnancy photos if you're up for it. Let me know if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! That is so exciting to have another boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just went back to all the comments and i can't believe i'm the only person that said boy. crazy. well i'm glad i was right:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I said I wanted to say boy.. thats what I really meant! haha. I'm excited for you guys.. 2 little boys are a handful but so much fun. Travis and Tyler love being brothers and I'm sure Parker and this little guy will too. And on the plus side, Colette can get spoiled with all the little girl things since she is the only one! Congrats again. You should post a cute pregnancy picture of yourself.. you are a cute pregnant woman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya so excited Mason will have another friend in the walking group! go boys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations on another boy! fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooohoo.... I am so so so happy you are having another boy! Its the best! And love the Ultrasound pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1st I want to say congrats! 2nd ummmm what?! why did you tell me you were pregnant?! I feel like I am a horrible friend for not knowing...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I'm so excited for the new baby boy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!