new pets
I've always loved dogs.
But I also think having a dog in an apartment is too much for me to handle.
I thought I could wait until we got a big house with a yard or something.
But then I saw these two little dogs.
A boy and a girl.
And I couldn't help myself.
I just had to bring them home.
So here they are...
The two newest additions to our little family.
Big Szebi
Little Szebi
You know if dogs could wear diapers I might actually consider getting one.
It started shortly after we got home from Vegas.
Colette would go all around the house on all fours.
I was teasing her that she went back to crawling.
She would always just look at me, stick out her tongue and start panting.
Then Parker, seeing how much funny attention she got
started doing it too.
Now they insist on being referred to as
BIG Szebi
and little Szebi.
{Szebi is Uncle Doug and Aunt Evi's dog in Vegas}
If I say, "It's time to go to the store kids!"
They will say,
"No Mommy! Say, 'Here Szebi!'"
And then they scamper down the stairs panting away.
She is my kids newest obsession.
To the dog who started it all...
Travis does the same thing.. and now Tyler crawls around after him trying to copy him. I think its a stage that every kid needs to go through! The 'real' Szebi is so cute.. it almost, I said almost, makes me want one.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I love when kids play pretend and get so into it they forget it's just their imagination. I love that your kids like dogs. Natalie is terrified! The lady who lives below us has two little yappy terriers and every time they start barking Natalie clings tight to my leg. It's kinda ironic that her favorite movie is "Up". So, are you gonna give and get a little puppy?
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love your Christmas background and Colette's curls in your header picture. So cute!
You do know Maggie first barked in her crib at about 8 months old and was a dog from then on....even in public. She's since grown out of it (4 years later) but she's always packing around a raggedy worn pink poodle names "Pinky" of course.
ReplyDelete